Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Article language is in English
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Repository policy (policy for use of journal articles in online and institutional repositories)
- WiPiEC Journal is an open access journal which can be accessed free of charge on the Internet, and the scope and conditions for secondary use is conducted under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY NC). For more info see: Privacy Statement and Open Access Statement.
- The "Repository Policy" refers to the policy of the authors of journal articles when they make them available on the internet, such as in online and institutional repositories.
- WiPiEC allows authors to deposit versions of their work in online repository of their choice, such as Google Scholar, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, etc. The author is allowed to use and reposit his own published work, by downloading it from the journal website and uploading it elsewhere and referencing to the article's original location and publication.
- Institutional repositories that are operated by domestic and foreign universities and non-profit research institutions, websites of research funding organizations that have provided support for the research of this article, author’s web site or affiliation's website, as well as all other institutions which promote learning on a non-commercial basis, can repose final articles from this Journal on their webpages under a proper reference and attribution to the WiPiEC Journal. They can also post earlier versions of the articles published, if the author makes them available to them.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is lincesed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY NC)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
COPYRIGHT TERMS OF PUBLISHED CONTENT:
The ownership of the articles is retained by the author(s).
Authors grant WiPiEC Journal the right to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher, while the author retains full copyright and publishing rights in regards to the article published in the Journal, without restrictions.
In relation to third parties, authors grant them the right to use the published articles freely as long as they are not used for commercial purposes and its original author(s), citation details and publisher are identified in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY NC) licensing terms.
This means that users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, as long as the original author is appropriately attributed and such usage is not commercially motivated and oriented. This is in accordance with the CC BY NC licensing terms.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is lincesed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY NC).
Use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes, is permitted.
Use by non-commercial users
For non-commercial and non-promotional purposes individual users may access, download, copy, display and redistribute to colleagues' articles, as well as adapt, translate and use the subject matter to the following conditions:
- The authors' moral rights are not compromised. These rights include the right of "paternity" (also known as "attribution" - the right for the author to be identified as such) and "integrity" (the right for the author not to have the work altered in such a way that the author's reputation or integrity may be impugned).
- Where content in the article is identified as belonging to a third party, it is the obligation of the user to ensure that any reuse complies with the copyright policies of the owner of that content. If article content is copied, downloaded or otherwise reused for non-commercial research and education purposes, a link to the appropriate bibliographic citation (authors, journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, and the link to the definitive published version on WiPiEC Journal Website) should be maintained.
- Copyright notices and disclaimers must not be deleted.
Use by commercial "for-profit" organizations
Use of WiPiEC Journal articles for commercial, promotional, or marketing purposes requires further explicit permission from the Journal and the respective Author and can be subjected to a fee.
Commercial purposes include:
- Copying or downloading of articles or linking to such articles with the purpose of further redistribution, sale or licensing; Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising or fees with such content; The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee (for example, a compilation produced for marketing purposes, inclusion in a sales pack); Use of article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes; Linking to article content in e-mails redistributed for promotional, marketing or educational purposes; Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer or other form of commercial exploitation such as marketing products.